Thank you for that information.
Itzel

-----Original Message-----
From: Susan Kelley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 11:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: National meeting info

Lou Venuto shared the following schedule information regarding the
national Title III, Part A project directors meeting.

For most of you, the meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, February
2 and end at 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 3.

However, the "special populations" grant project directors, which I
understand to be those whose projects are funded through the Tribally
Controlled Colleges and Universities and the Alaska Native and Native
Hawaiian Serving Institutions Programs, will remain through Wednesday. I
do not have an ending time for Wednesday's meeting.

I hope this helps you plan your travel. This is all of the information
that I have at this time, but I will share any additional information
that I receive.

Susan Kelley
Vice President, Institutional Advancement
Valencia Community College
P. O. Box 3028, Orlando, FL 32802
(407) 582-3417 - direct phone to office of Institutional Advancement