I think the meeting room rental is okay, but the purchase of food is
generally prohibited except as part of travel.

We are having a workshop off campus to introduce our twenty-five
fulltime
faculty to our Title III Skills Assessment program, a major focus of
our
grant.

We are having the event at a local museum, which is charging us $50 for
large meeting room, and $325 for lunch. Can these expenese be charged
to our
Title III account?

I see in OMB Circular A-21 that entertainment is not allowed, but
didn't see
anything in a cursory review that prohibits the meal and room rental.

Thanks for your help.

Johnny McMoy
Director of Institutional Advancement
334-291-4939