I spoke to my program officer this morning to ask about feedback from the
interim report. She told me that if I haven't heard from her by now, there
were no major problems with the report.  There will be more official
notification coming out shortly. Hope that helps.
Rebecca Mathern
Portland Community College

At 08:58 AM 6/28/2004 -0400, you wrote:

>Does anyone know if and when we are supposed to receive official
>notification of continuation of funding for the coming year?  This is our
>first year, so I am not sure of the process or the timing.  Thanks!
>

>Helen Shub
>
>Title III Project Director/
>
>Director, Institute for Student Success
>
>Palm Beach Community College