  -----Original Message-----
  From: US Department of Education Title III List Server
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Shub, Helen
  Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 7:58 AM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: funding

  Does anyone know if and when we are supposed to receive official
notification of continuation of funding for the coming year?  This is our
first year, so I am not sure of the process or the timing.  Thanks!

  Helen Shub

  Title III Project Director/

  Director, Institute for Student Success

  Palm Beach Community College