________________________________

From: US Department of Education Title III List Server
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shub,
Helen
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 8:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: funding

Does anyone know if and when we are supposed to receive official
notification of continuation of funding for the coming year?  This is
our first year, so I am not sure of the process or the timing.
Thanks!

Helen Shub

Title III Project Director/

Director, Institute for Student Success