My college is still looking for an external evaluator.  So far I have seen two names as evaluators:  Michael Gaudette and Penny Coggins.  Has anyone found other persons who are qualified as evaluators.  You can respond to my e-mail address below or to the general group.

Thanks.

Preston Haddan
Title III Project Director
Frank Phillips College