I want to extend my apologies to the members of the Title III list serv.
Due to technical difficulties in transitioning to a new server, the list
has not been operational for several weeks. I apologize for the
inconvenience.

If you have questions or concerns, please email me directly. Please do
not hit reply to this email, unless you want your response to go to the
entire list.

My direct email is:
My direct phone is 407-582-3410.

To post to the list serv, meaning everyone will get your post, send
your email to

Again, thanks for your patience! (I know that Title III people have
patience, since many of waited a long time to win these grants!)

Susan Kelley
Vice President, Institutional Advancement
Valencia Community College
P. O. Box 3028, Orlando, FL 32802
(407) 582-3417 - direct phone to office of Institutional Advancement