Dr. Mike Gaudette is a wonderful External Evaluator.  If you need additional information, please feel free to contact me at 717-780-2650.  Thank you and good luck.

Lori A. Fair, Ed.D., Dean
Adult Basic Education and Developmental Studies
Harrisburg Area Community College
One HACC Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17110
717-780-2475
717-780-3215 (Fax)

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/07/04 09:04AM >>>
Glad to hear that the list is active again--I'd wondered why I hadn't
gotten anything since March!  While we're on the subject above:

http://www.provost.cmich.edu/title3/t3evalrfp.html

We've received one response thus far, but are still accepting
proposals.  Please forward the URL above to any evaluators you know.

Cheers,

--SG

Scott Garrison, MLS
Title III Project Manager