You should have received a grant award notification, showing the current year authorization.  We've always received ours in the spring - it is usually sent to our president's office so takes some time to get to us.  If you haven't seen anything, you should contact your program officer.  Good Luck!

Sherrie Kunecke
Benedictine College
-----Original Message-----
From: US Department of Education Title III List Server [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Shub, Helen
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 7:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: funding

Does anyone know if and when we are supposed to receive official notification of continuation of funding for the coming year?  This is our first year, so I am not sure of the process or the timing.  Thanks!

Helen Shub

Title III Project Director/

Director, Institute for Student Success

Palm Beach Community College