Helen,

Just checked our records.  Our last grant notification was dated July 10, 2003.  (I don't remember when we actually received it.)  It might be helpful for list members to post the dates as notifications come in to their individual institutions.  That would give others on the list a sense of the timing.

From: US Department of Education Title III List Server [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shub, Helen
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 8:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: funding

Does anyone know if and when we are supposed to receive official notification of continuation of funding for the coming year?  This is our first year, so I am not sure of the process or the timing.  Thanks!

Helen Shub

Title III Project Director/

Director, Institute for Student Success

Palm Beach Community College