Scott,
I noticed on your Webpage that you have a Master Course Syllabi project.  Since I cannot access that, can you provide a sample?  We are working on a similar project to create a repository for course materials.  Thank you.
Susan

Susan Davis Allen, MS, RD
Facilitator, Center for Learning Innovation
Southwest Wisconsin Technical College
1800 Bronson Boulevard
Fennimore WI 53809
Work Phone:  608-822-3262, ext. 2322 or 800-362-3322, ext. 2322
Fax:  608-822-6019

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/07/04 08:04AM >>>
Glad to hear that the list is active again--I'd wondered why I hadn't
gotten anything since March!  While we're on the subject above:

http://www.provost.cmich.edu/title3/t3evalrfp.html

We've received one response thus far, but are still accepting
proposals.  Please forward the URL above to any evaluators you know.

Cheers,

--SG

Scott Garrison, MLS
Title III Project Manager