-----Original Message-----
From: US Department of Education Title III List Server
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susan Kelley
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 4:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Title III List is operational again

I want to apologize for the technical difficulties that we have
encountered that have kept the Title III list serv silent for several
weeks. We moved the list to a new server, and there were unexpected
delays and technical problems. Again, I apologize and thank you for your
patience.

If you have concerns, please email me directly at
(If you hit reply to this email, please know that your reply will go to
the entire list.)
If you are reading this email, then you are on the list, and you should
be able to read and post messages.

Susan Kelley
Vice President, Institutional Advancement
Valencia Community College
P. O. Box 3028, Orlando, FL 32802
(407) 582-3417 - direct phone to office of Institutional Advancement