Any news on when the APR will be posted to the Web site?  I checked
today and it's not up yet.  Last year it was posted around October 1.
The year before it was posted around November 1.

-----Original Message-----
From: US Department of Education Title III List Server
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rhodella
Brown
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 3:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Project Directors' Meeting

I was in contact today with our USDOE Grant Officer who represents
Florida and she stated that they are in the process of setting dates.

Dr. Rhodella Brown
Dean, Academic Affairs
Virtual College & Center for Academic Success (Title III)
DBCC  Building 200 Room 107D
386-506-3969

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/27/04 02:46PM >>>
Does anyone know the date and location the U. S. Department of
Education will host the 2005 Title III, Part A Project Directors'
Meeting?

Lisa Cater
Information Systems /Title III
Southeast Arkansas College