Cindy:  At the Director's meeting last February, there was a meeting on
Annual Performance Reports (APR).  I found their handout and it states
that APRs are for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grant years.  You should be okay
for year one.  Our program intends to do an "in-house" annual report for
our program officer.  We want the program officer to be informed of our
grant's progress at this time.

Good luck with your grant.

Preston Haddan
Title III Project Director