Cindy:  At the Director's meeting last February, there was a meeting on Annual Performance Reports (APR).  I found their handout and it states that APRs are for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grant years.  You should be okay for year one.  Our program intends to do an "in-house" annual report for our program officer.  We want the program officer to be informed of our grant's progress at this time.

Good luck with your grant.

Preston Haddan
Title III Project Director
Frank Phillips College
P.O. Box 5118
Borger, TX, 79008

"McLain, Cindy" wrote:

Does anyone have information about the year- end report?  When will the instructions be sent?  How much time will I have to prepare the report?  This is my first year with this project, and I will appreciate your insights.

I would also like to receive a copy of the Q&A report…thanks.

Cindy McLain

Title III Program Coordinator

Iowa Valley Community College District

3700 S. Center Street