Does anyone have any experience with funds that are left over from a
previous year?  We have a large sum of money that we did not spend from
our first year, mainly because it took us a long time to fill the Title
III positions.  The College does not "draw down" the money until it
actually spends it, so there is about $150,000 that is just sitting out
there somewhere.  Does anyone know if I have to formally alert the DOE
that this money was not used and that we need it be rolled over or can I
just assume that will happen and use it this year to purchase things
related to the grant objectives?  Any help on this is greatly
appreciated.

Helen Shub

Title III <http://www.pbcc.edu/TitleIII/index.asp>  Project Director/

Director, Institute for Student Success