From: Edds-Ellis, Stacy R (Owensboro) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 11:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Electronic Gradebook Info

Web Bug from MailScannerWebBug

Can anyone offer any information and/or experience(s) on electronic
grade books?  Also, has anyone had any success using an electronic grade
book system as a tool for retention? Thank you for your assistance.

Stacy Edds-Ellis

Owensboro Community and Technical College

Activity Director & Tutor Trainer/Supplemental Instruction Facilitator

Title III Strengthening Institutions Grant

4800 New Hartford Road

Owensboro, KY  42303

(270) 686-4573

(270) 686-4433 Fax