-----Original Message-----
From: US Department of Education Title III List Server
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lawrence
Klein
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 12:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Year-End Report

Last year we were expected to do an annual report following our first
year of a Title III grant, and I believe all grantees who have completed
one or more years will be expected to file an annual report.  (I believe
that grantees who have completed all five years do a different report.)

If last year is indicative, report templates and passwords will be sent
out via e-mail in early November.  If you haven't received your template
and password by Thanksgiving, inquire, because some grantees may be left
out by accident.  The due date is likely to be the end of December or
early in January.

Larry Klein
City College of San Francisco
Cindy:  At the Director's meeting last February, there was a meeting on
Annual Performance Reports (APR).  I found their handout and it states
that APRs are for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grant years.  You should be okay
for year one.  Our program intends to do an "in-house" annual report for
our program officer.  We want the program officer to be informed of our
grant's progress at this time.

Good luck with your grant.

Preston Haddan
Title III Project Director