Dear Title III grant personnel,
I will be presenting a seminar about the difficulties encountered when trying to implement a grant component that was inadequately written by a writer or consultant. The subjects for the presentation include:
number of and time commitments for personnel,
control and oversight of budget,
realistic expectations for objectives and goals, and
institutional support.
Being on both ends of the process, as a grant writer as well as an activities director for a grant, I have learned how proposals can be better written to benefit the project.

Question: As grant administrators, what would you like to tell a grant writer and/or consultant about how the writing has affected the implementation of your grant? What is working? What isn't?

Thank you.
If you would like to comment, please respond by Friday, Nov. 5, to