Hello, When I discussed this with my program officer last year, she said
Title III funds could NOT be spent on books for students. However, a
textbook lending library is allowable with Title funds. We did establish
a textbook lending library that is greatly appreciated by the students
in our program.

Pat Labonne
Title III Coordinator
Cumberland County College