Scott,

I'd contact your program officer immediately. The week after I received
the login instructions, I got an email from my program officer asking if
I'd received the materials. He was being proactive in checking because
apparently there was some problem with some instructions not getting to
their recipients. It sounded like some kind of technology glitch.

Hope this helps,
Laura

Scott Garrison wrote:

> We got a letter a few weeks back stating that the APR is due 31
> December, and that we'd receive instructions on how to log in and
> complete the APR online.
>
> I haven't gotten any instructions from ED yet; has anyone else?  I'm
> anxious to see what's involved in doing an APR, as this will be our
> first one.
>
> --SG
>
> Scott Garrison, MLS
> Title III Project Manager
> 312 Warriner Hall
> Central Michigan University
> Mount Pleasant, MI 48859-4260 USA
> v: 989.774.2897   f: 989.774.1408
> W: http://www.provost.cmich.edu/title3/
>
> 'You can indicate anything you see.'
> John Lennon

Laura J. Little, Ed.D.
Instructional Technologist/Director, Title III Grant
Marietta College
Marietta, OH
(740)376-4815
http://www.marietta.edu/~littlea/

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."
William Butler Yeats