I know that Title III does not allow indirect costs.  Where in the regulations is this identified?

-----Original Message-----
From: US Department of Education Title III List Server [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jerome OCallaghan
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 12:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: unspent funds

In the middle of our grant, we had some rollover funds from two years,
so we rewrote the budget to account for all money to be spent by the
end of year five. We then submitted that budget as a proposal to
our Program Officer and got her approval to proceed  under the
new scheme.  It was a good process for us -- reconsidering how
best to use the resources, and deciding which early plans needed to be
abandoned.  We stuck very closely to the original goals of the grant,
just adjusting the means, not the ends!

joc

Jerome O'Callaghan
Title III Coordinator