From: Jennifer Smith [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 12:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: supplemental instruction

Are you offering any type of learning assistance or supplemental
instruction (especially to students in developmental classes)?  If so,
how does it work?  How do you recruit the faculty to lead the sessions
and the students to come and learn?

We are having great success with our math study groups, but can't seem
to get reading or English off the ground.

Thanks in advance!
Jennifer

Jennifer Smith
Title III Project Director