Hi all,

Do any of you know if it is an allowable expense to pay for field trips
for students?  We have a branch campus that is extremely remote and
rural.  Most of our students from that campus have never been outside
their tiny community.  I would like to design a program with our
Strategies faculty (life skills course) that enables these students to
see possibilities that they are currently completely unaware of.  I
believe this could easily be tied in to the idea of student success and
retention.  Does anyone have any experience with anything like this?

Helen Shub

Title III <http://www.pbcc.edu/TitleIII/index.asp>  Project Director/

Director, Institute for Student Success

Palm Beach Community College