Hi all,

Do any of you know if it is an allowable expense to pay for field trips for students?  We have a branch campus that is extremely remote and rural.  Most of our students from that campus have never been outside their tiny community.  I would like to design a program with our Strategies faculty (life skills course) that enables these students to see possibilities that they are currently completely unaware of.  I believe this could easily be tied in to the idea of student success and retention.  Does anyone have any experience with anything like this?

Helen Shub

Title III Project Director/

Director, Institute for Student Success

Palm Beach Community College