-----Original Message-----
From: US Department of Education Title III List Server
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Scott
Garrison
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 12:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: APR instructions/information?

We got a letter a few weeks back stating that the APR is due 31
December, and that we'd receive instructions on how to log in and
complete the APR online.

I haven't gotten any instructions from ED yet; has anyone else?  I'm
anxious to see what's involved in doing an APR, as this will be our
first one.

--SG

Scott Garrison, MLS
Title III Project Manager