Of course we will add you, Don! I am not sure who at the Dept is not my
touchstone regarding this list. It was Margaret Wheeler, and then Lou
Venuto, but I have not heard from anyone since Lou left. Do you know who
would be the person I should now work with regarding the list?
I am adding your name now. We have the old memo that we sent to
newcomers to the list, and it still has the former IDUES names on it, so
it needs to be updated by the new leadership. I am in DC this week at
the CRD meeting, but I will forward that to you when I return to
Orlando. I cannot access it from a remote location.
Good to hear from you, as always! You can reach me this week at the
Hyatt 202-737-1234, room 1021, if you need or want to talk.

Susan Kelley
Vice President, Institutional Advancement
Valencia Community College
P. O. Box 3028, Orlando, FL 32802
(407) 582-3417 - direct phone to office of Institutional Advancement
>>> [log in to unmask] 12/01/04 2:48 PM >>>
Please add my e-mail address to the Title III Listserv.