Hi, I am doing my third report.  I suggest that you use the glossary to help  to clarify this. The glossary is pretty clear.  The link is at the top of each page. I'm on my budget pages now too if you wish to call or email me back, I'll look at the glossary with you. Regards,

Pat Labonne
Title III Coordinator
Cumberland County College
856-691-8600, x 278

Greetings all-
I am working on finalizing the report to submit to the D of Ed. I am
unsure as to whether the entire budget (project and management) or just
the project budget needs to be submitted in section 4 of the report.
Any answers people have would be extremely helpful.
Thanks!

Rebecca Mathern, Title III Proj Mgr
Rock Creek Campus, Bldg 7, Room 202
17705 NW Springville Rd