My Program Officer said July or August yesterday!

________________________________

From: US Department of Education Title III List Server
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Barrick,
Carol
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 3:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Title III Director's meeting

Title III Colleagues,

Our Program Officer included the following in a December 2, 2004 email
response to a Title III grant inquiry: "We are not planning a Project
Director's meeting for early 2005.  We are looking at a National
workshop where we bring all of the programs together in November 2005."
While I am in no way an official messenger, perhaps this information
will help others plan for the new year.  Hope to see you and learn from
you in November.

Carol Barrick
Director, Title III Project
Supports for Student Success