From: US Department of Education Title III List Server [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of McLain, Cindy
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 4:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Paper trail

How are others keeping a “paper trail” for documentation of program activities?  I have kept a somewhat informal folder of major events, but wonder what exactly may be requested if we receive a monitoring visit. I will appreciate your advice.

Cindy McLain

Title III Program Coordinator

Iowa Valley Community College District

3700 S. Center Street