Our grant calls for an external evaluator, and we have hired one who is
program specific.  He is an authority in the field in which we are working
and has given us feedback and input for our project funded by the
grant.  Do we need to have an evaluator for the overall operation of the
grant itself?

Laura Powell
Title III Co-Director
Danville Community College