I highly recommend Mike Gaudette.  He did a great job for us when he was here.  He has also been available for answers since.

Lynn

Lynn D. Meador
Umpqua Community College
1140 Umpqua College Road
PO Box 967
Roseburg, OR 97470

>>> [log in to unmask] 6/23/05 11:02 AM >>>
Good afternoon:

Our evaluation time is right around the corner, and we were wondering if you had any recommendations to give on an external evaluator.  Ideally, the individual will have a proven record of performance and-since our specifications in the grant write-up were fairly na´ve-not be too prohibitive in fee.

Thanks in advance,

Elena

Elena Solomon
Project Manager, First Year Experience/Title III
Hillsborough Community College, DAO 409
phone: (813) 253-7005   fax: (813) 253-7071
email: [log in to unmask]