Fiscal year doesn’t matter nor does closing out the eval before the grant period runs out. I think you’re fine provided you did your formative work in a meaningful and timely manner.

Best wishes,

Gail Palmisano

Gail Palmisano, EdS, EdD

Assistant VP for Academic and Student Affairs/Title III Project Director

SCCC, 112 College Rd

Loch Sheldrake NY 12759

(845) 434-5750 x4318