I recommend Dr. Penny Coggins.  She has done a wonderful job as our
external evaluator.  Her e-mail is [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: US Department of Education Title III List Server
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Solomon,
Elena
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 2:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: External Evaluator?

Good afternoon:

Our evaluation time is right around the corner, and we were wondering if
you had any recommendations to give on an external evaluator.  Ideally,
the individual will have a proven record of performance and—since our
specifications in the grant write-up were fairly naïve—not be too
prohibitive in fee.

Thanks in advance,

Elena

Elena Solomon
Project Manager, First Year Experience/Title III
Hillsborough Community College, DAO 409
phone: (813) 253-7005   fax: (813) 253-7071
email: [log in to unmask]