I recommend Dr. Penny Coggins. She has done a wonderful job as our external evaluator. Her e-mail is [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: US Department of Education Title III List Server [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Solomon, Elena
Sent:
Thursday, June 23, 2005 2:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: External Evaluator?

Good afternoon:

Our evaluation time is right around the corner, and we were wondering if you had any recommendations to give on an external evaluator. Ideally, the individual will have a proven record of performance and—since our specifications in the grant write-up were fairly nave—not be too prohibitive in fee.

Thanks in advance,

Elena

Elena Solomon

Project Manager, First Year Experience/Title III

Hillsborough Community College, DAO 409

phone: (813) 253-7005   fax: (813) 253-7071

email: [log in to unmask]