If the purchases relate to the accomplishment of your grant objectives, they would be allowable.  There is no rule against purchasing signs that I know of.

Larry Klein
City College of San Francisco

Does anyone know if it is allowable to purchase signage with Title III
funds?  We have created an Answer Center in our student services area
and we would like to create professional looking signs that will direct
students to the proper area.  In addition, we would like to create signs
that spell out what student responsibilities are for when they see an
advisor.  Has anyone else done something like this?

Helen Shub

Title III <http://www.pbcc.edu/TitleIII/index.asp>  Project Director/

Director, Institute for Student Success

Palm Beach Community College