From: US Department of Education Title III List Server [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Solomon, Elena
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 1:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: External Evaluator?

Good afternoon:

Our evaluation time is right around the corner, and we were wondering if you had any recommendations to give on an external evaluator.  Ideally, the individual will have a proven record of performance and-since our specifications in the grant write-up were fairly na´ve-not be too prohibitive in fee.

Thanks in advance,

Elena

Elena Solomon
Project Manager, First Year Experience/Title III
Hillsborough Community College, DAO 409
phone: (813) 253-7005   fax: (813) 253-7071
email: [log in to unmask]