Mary Beth-

            I have only received the notice that I had been added to the list.  Nice to know there is a fellow Title III PD in my home town.

Dewayne Beery

Buffalo State College

From: US Department of Education Title III List Server [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Orrange, Mary Beth
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 5:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Request for Title III information

I am a new Title III Project Director, funded for 10/05 to 10/10.  I was inadvertently left off this mailing list and, therefore, have not received any information from this group.  Would someone be kind enough to forward any relevant email for new directors that has been posted since April 2005?  My email address is [log in to unmask].

Thank you for your help!

Mary Beth

Mary Beth Orrange

Title III Project Director