________________________________

From: US Department of Education Title III List Server
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Orrange,
Mary Beth
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 5:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Request for Title III information

I am a new Title III Project Director, funded for 10/05 to 10/10.  I was
inadvertently left off this mailing list and, therefore, have not
received any information from this group.  Would someone be kind enough
to forward any relevant email for new directors that has been posted
since April 2005?  My email address is [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your help!

Mary Beth

Mary Beth Orrange

Title III Project Director