-----Original Message-----
From: US Department of Education Title III List Server
[mailto:[log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ] On Behalf Of Joyce
Williams
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 2:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Title III Final Report

Thanks, Paul. I hope we all get the notice. Who can we contact for some
of the material?

Joyce McKnight-Williams
Exec.Dean Program Development/Technical Ed.
Richland College
Dallas,TX 75243
972-238-6959
Fax 972-761-6811

>>> "Boggs, Paul" <[log in to unmask]> 11/7/2006 2:09 PM >>>

Probably in October 2007.  It was well done this year. Well worth the
trip.

Paul Boggs
Director, Office of Sponsored Programs
LeTourneau University