-----Original Message-----
From: US Department of Education Title III List Server
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marie Cook
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 3:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Section 2

I am having difficulty finding the information for Pell grant recepients
by race and ethnicity.  Is anyone else having this problem?

It would help if I had a start date and end date to verify what data to
ask for.

My institutional research and planning department sent me one set of
numbers, and I attempted a hand-count from the financial aid department
and came up with a slightly different number.  It is not spelled out in
the directions for the APR.
Thanks