I’m having the same problems and reported it on the customer service phone line yesterday, but haven’t heard back from them yet.  I hope they get this resolved as my federal fiscal fuse is already pretty short! *grin*

Lorraine

 Lorraine N. Abraham

Director of Library & Information Technology Services

Title III Project Director

Emory & Henry College

PO Box 948

Emory, VA 24327