I contacted Don Crews at IDUES via the web-site link and just received the information I needed to complete the APR for our final report.
K Moore

From: US Department of Education Title III List Server [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 12:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Title III Final Report

I requested a dear colleague letter from my program officer and never heard anything back.
Gerry

Pat Labonne <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: US Department of Education Title III List Server <[log in to unmask]>

11/07/2006 10:34 AM
Please respond to
US Department of Education Title III List Server              <[log in to unmask]>

cc
Subject
Re: Title III Final Report

RE:  Final Report at end of 5 years.

Sorry to reply again. The web site information is great;  but my understanding is that we still need our institution's  customized "Dear Colleague Letter."  The letter is supposed to identify the specific federal goals that the Title III program wants our institution to address.

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/07/06 10:32 AM >>>

The website for the instructions and the forms are at:

http://www.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ope/idues/t3afprletter2005.html

Gerry

"Johnson, Kelly" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: US Department of Education Title III List Server <[log in to unmask]>

11/07/2006 08:52 AM
Please respond to
US Department of Education Title III List Server              <[log in to unmask]>

cc
Subject
Title III Final Report

We are scheduled to complete our Final Report this year but haven’t received any information on it.  Has anyone else in our situation received information on the Final Report?

Kelly R. Johnson
Institutional Research/Technology Coordinator

Cowley College
125 South Second, P.O. Box 1147
Arkansas City, KS  67005
(620) 441-5394