As part of Erie Community College's Title III-funded project, we are in the process of automating many of the student communications that occur as the student progresses through the steps from application to registration for classes.  We are using version 17 of Datatel, along with the Datatel Communications Management (CM) module.

We are looking for a contact person from a school that has already managed to successfully integrate CM into their admissions process.  We are interested in how the process went at your institution, what difficulties or stumbling blocks were encountered along the way, and any advice you might have for us as we set off on this adventure.

We are also looking for someone who uses both Datatel and AccuPlacer and has managed to create the connecting program to allow AccuPlacer results to be automatically loaded into Datatel.

Anyone who is willing to share their experiences, please contact Jason Steinitz, [log in to unmask] ... We greatly appreciate any guidance you can offer!

Thank you,
Jason

Jason L. Steinitz, PhD
Title III Grant Project Co-Director