As the list administrator, I am sending this message to test the Title
III list serv software, so please DO NOT reply to this, lest everyone's
email boxes become filled with unnecessary replies to the list.

I have not seen any recent posts, which is leading us to send this test
to make sure the email is being delivered.

If you have any questions about your participation in the listserv,
email me directly, please, at [log in to unmask] Again, please do
not reply to this email, since the replies will go out to the entire
list. Thanks!

Susan Kelley
Vice President, Institutional Advancement
Valencia Community College
P. O. Box 3028, Orlando, FL 32802
(407) 582-2967 - direct phone to office of Institutional Advancement