The report period for last year has ended. The new APR for Oct. 1-2006 to
Sept. 30, 2007 will begin the first of November, or thereabouts.
Gerry Cherry
Title III Activities director (former)

"Johnson, Carolyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: US Department of Education Title III List Server
10/16/2007 12:09 PM
Please respond to
US Department of Education Title III List Server

cc

Subject
Re: APR

Don my grantee was given a password and the APR is reporting "The report
period has now ended"  Please advise

Carolyn B. Johnson
Program Officer
Title III, Team A