As I understand it, you should receive an e-mail by October 31 with instructions on how to fill out your Annual Performance Report, including relevant Unit ID, Award #, and password.  If you don't get this by Oct. 31, contact your Program Officer.

Larry Troy, PhD
Professor of Sociology
Dept. of Behavioral Sciences
1184 W. Main St.
Millikin University
Decatur, IL 62522
217.424.6375

>>> "Barbara C. Howard" <[log in to unmask]> 10/11/2007 3:23 PM >>>

Given the abundance of received emails, can someone answer the question specifically:  What should I receive and/or look for where?  What is this discussion about.   Why do I need to know?

--  Barbara

Barbara C. Howard, Ph.D.
Vice President for Instruction and Student Services
Piedmont Virginia Community College
501 College Drive
Charlottesville, VA 22902
434.961.5206