-----Original Message-----
From: US Department of Education Title III List Server
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Sealey, Ellen
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 7:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: APR

Hi Don--

Do you know what this is about?  To my knowledge, passwords were not provided.  Or, am I mistaken because perhaps the contractor did provide passwords and becauses I sent the APR info to my grantees, I was not privy to passwords?  Please advise.

Thanks!

--Ellen
p.s. Did you get a similar question from your grantees?