________________________________

From: US Department of Education Title III List Server
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shub, Helen
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 12:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: APR

I received that letter, but the problem is that we didn't get the login
information to use the test site.  It says that someone should be
contacting us with that information, but I haven't heard anything since
we received that letter.  Has anyone else?

Helen Shub
Title III <http://www.pbcc.edu/titleIII/> Project Director
Director, Institute for Student Success
Palm Beach Community College