Hi Lorraine,

The extension can't be granted explicitly for the purpose of expending funds. We requested a no cost (no additional funds) extension of three months in order to fund our personnel needs in completing the final Grant paperwork and dissolving the associated offices. The funds are from savings that we occurred in several areas. This does increase the amount of time that the College will not be able to apply for another Title III Grant (two years after the end of the Grant).

Hope that answers your questions.

Frank

Frank Albritton, Ed.D.
Program Director, Title III
Economics Professor
Seminole Community College
Telephone: 407.708.2107
Fax: 407.708.2581

>>> Abraham Lorraine <[log in to unmask]> 8/25/2008 12:19 PM >>>
I'm curious. Does this give you an additional year of funding or an
additional year to spend the funding that you already have?

Thanks,

Lorraine

Lorraine N. Abraham

Director of Library and Information Services

Title III Project Director

Emory & Henry College

PO Box 948

Emory, VA 24327-0948